What more could you ask for. We finally got our new stamped patio poured last Thursday and now we are on the prowl for a patio set. My mom came into town for a couple of hours and brought my Grandma with her, this was perfect, Adam and I could escape for a couple of hours.
Adam and I went to a movie and went to 5 stores in search for our new furniture. We thought this would be the perfect time to buy, everything would be on clearance...we waited a little to long. There was pretty slim pickings but we did find a set we loved at Home Depot. I'm so excited.
It was so nice to just hang out with my husband, we don't get to do it that often and act like a couple. We held hands, we laughed, we kissed...yep, you can throw up now, it was nice to put my mommy hat away for 5 hours!
No comments:
Post a Comment