Friday, September 26, 2008

TWO Teeth

Poor little man, a tiny little tooth popped through on Tuesday and by Thursday a second was popping through. No wonder my sweet baby couldn't sleep. He woke up a couple of times and this was the first time I have used Orajel and let me tell you MIRACLE! It is awesome, West was back to sleep within about 20 seconds of putting a tiny bit on his painful gums.

Wow, two teeth at the same time, poor little guy.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Aww, poor guy. I can't wait to see those little ivorys.

SavvySarahDesigns said...

i love him.

two teefers! go west!!

oragel = miracle in the aubry house.

Simi said...

awww poor little guy!

I just rediscovered your blog... hugs for the blog template, i just realized your mom has the same one! hehe... otherwise.. i'm also here to TAG you!

Anonymous said...

He's so adorable and growing up so fast!