Sunday, December 14, 2008

What a Weekend

It all started on Thursday, I had a work Christmas party. Friday I had a super duper fun party with a large group of friends (31 of us!). Saturday we had Adam's Sister's (Ashley) Graduation from Kent State...Congrats again Sis, we're so proud! Then Saturday night we had a work party for Adam. And on Sunday we had the Polar Express which I will make a seperate post about.

Oh and one more thing, Weston got another tooth! His top left tooth is in! :)

Here is Wes and Ashley, can you tell it's nap time?


Here are some pics from my friend's party, we are a crazy bunch!




I got the Buckeye Hat that I'm wearing in some of the photos during the gift exhange. It is so awesome! My friend Christina makes them, and the buckeye is actually a detachable pin!

Visit Christina's Etsy Store here. If she doesn't have any hats available at the moment, be patient she will have more soon!

No comments: