Saturday, January 23, 2010

It's a Party

The pictures are a little out of order, but you get the gist.

Weston's 1st Birthday party was what started our move in motion, so it was only fitting that we have his 2nd Birthday party at the house...now that we have one that can hold a party!

Obviously we had an Elmo/Sesame Street Theme, Elmo is Weston's idol at the moment. Most of you that know me knows that I am not all about "characters" so it was really hard for me to just let it go and give him a party he would love. I'm so happy that so many family and friends were able to make Weston's day so special!

Here is the stellar invite that I designed...utilizing my design, photography and Photoshop skills.
Believe it or not, I made the cake and cupcakes all by myself!











1 comment:

Julie said...

Adorable! You did such a great job on the cake, cupcakes, and theme! I bet Weston absolutely loved it! :)