Sunday, July 27, 2008

Ashley Got Married

The day is finally here! Ashley, Adam's sister, got married, yay! Ashley and Jason have been preparing for this moment for over a year and it finally happened. And what a beautiful HOT STEAMY day, wow, it couldn't have been more humid if it rained...which it did! But what good luck, it rained to delay the ceremony about 10 minutes and the sun was out the rest of the evening.

It was a DIY wedding, and boy was it beautiful and fun. It was how all weddings should be, a huge cook-out with family and friends. It was so relaxed and I know everyone had a great time socializing and mingling. Ashley was breathtaking, awe, our cute little Ashley. I remember the year I met her, she had just turned 15 and that is how I have her frozen in my mind...everytime I see her I am shocked and think to myself what a wonderful women she has bloomed into.

Adam and I were both in the wedding party and here are a few photos:






No comments: