And I get my patio now!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!
Monday, July 21, 2008
I got a job!
I wanted to thank all of our family and friends for their thoughts and prayers. When something like this happens it truly takes an emotional AND physical toll on the family. We were really starting to sweat and at the 13th hour I caught a break. Not getting into details, I was very blind-sided in April to find out that I would not survive Nationwide's layoffs. I really thought I was safe, but I was very surprisingly mistaken. Due to budget cuts and downsizing I was given my walking papers, but given over 2 months to find something new. We were bracing for the worst and already figuring out what we were going to have to give up to make ends meet, a game plan. After a long, difficult and exhausting 3 months finally something incredible would appear. I am now a proud freelance employee of The Limited Brands and just so excited to start this new phase in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment