Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's been awhile!

So, it's been awhile since I posted last. I thought about doing my usual back posting but I'm lazy. :)

I thought I would just go ahead and paraphrase instead. Here's September in a nut shell...

Labor Day
We took a family trip to Auburn to visit friends and The World's Largest Classic Car Auction with money in hand to come home with a car. Well, you know how it goes, when you have money in hand you never can find something to spend it on...unless of coarse you count the black 1967 Lincoln Continental Convertible with suicide doors that Adam so desperately wanted...um NOOOO, it wouldn't even fit in the garage! Here are a few pics I took while visiting my friend Courtney.
Ashley's Baby Shower
As many of you know, Adam's sister was pregnant and I really wanted to have a Baby Shower for her. It was a "Guess How Much I Love You" theme that was held in a beautiful barn with petty zoo and peacocks. I had a great time and hope the guest of honor did too.

Independents' Day
I've been marketing my Baby On Board stickers like crazy and had the opportunity to participate in a festival downtown Columbus. I jumped at the chance was lucky enough to get my friend April who sells cookies to share a booth. We had a blast, it was a super long day.

No comments: