Sunday, October 18, 2009

Warming to Photography

Many of you know that I've been dabbling in photography. I'm in the creative field and love anything creative, so recently I've really taken to photography as a hobby...like I have time?!?! Well, it's fun for me so I've decided that maybe I should make time for it. I had the chance to take some family photos for my good friend Alicia and try my hand at an actual 45 minute shoot. I'm trying to develop my own style and thought this was the perfect chance to try and find one. Here are a few photos from the shoot, I wish you could see the vibrant colors, they just don't transfer well online:




3 comments:

Jill said...

These are great!

Molly Mover said...

Love! Thanks for experimenting on us Jody!

Amy said...

Those pictures are so cute! It also helps when you have two adorable models :)