Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 4 of work

I was fine most of the week. Then day 4 arrived. It was like it finally hit me...I'm really back to work...forever. My mind was trying to play a trick on me, it had me thinking that I just so happened to have something to do all day and my mom is watching him. Nope, not the case, I am back to work and so sad. And to top it off my mom sent me a picture of Weston today on my phone, she thought it would help. Instead of helping, I just sobbed silently at my desk the rest of the day because it made me miss him even more. It just breaks my heart I can't be with him all day. By the end of the day, I can't wait to get home to my little bundle. I know this will get easier, it just hasn't yet.

No comments: