Sunday, June 8, 2008

The baby pool is so much fun

What a wonderful Sunday afternoon, it was hot, sunny...finally summer feels like it has arrived.

After the initial shock and scream, Weston LOVED his baby pool! It was the bathtub, only outside. He splashed, grabbed for toys, and put toys in his mouth. All 3 of us had a good time. It was sooooo hot, we were only outside for about 15 minutes, and averaging 2 pictures a minute, hehe.

I'm thinking we are ready for the big pool and some swim lessons!








After our swim, Daddy was supposed to get Weston ready for his bath. When I walked into Weston's room to see if he was ready, this was what I found. So cute!


To add to his firsts today, he sat unassisted today for about a minute. He is getting so strong!

2 comments:

erin said...

Those are darling! Love that little pool!

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! Looks like you guys had a great day!!!