Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Give me MY bottle

Weston's hand eye coordination is getting better and better everyday. For the past week Weston has been holding his own bottle (just towards then end when it's not as heavy), and yesterday daycare actually wrote a special message on his activity sheet mentioning that he held his own bottle there too, YAY!

Today, while I was feeding him he started to choke for a sec so I pulled the bottle with about 2 oz left out of his mouth. West wasn't having it! He actually grabbed the bottle OUT OF MY HAND and put it in his mouth. I was in complete shock! I just can't get over how much he is learning and how much he has grown, it just a miracle to watch him discover and react. I just can't wait for the months to come, he will be learning so much and we are so excited and anxious to learn with him.

No comments: