So, daycare left a note in our mailbox...Croup is going around...great.
Weston has been so stuffed up for about a week, started to cough, has a nose bleed and now has a fever. So, scared he might have gotten it, I took him in to get checked out. His nose is bleeding because it is irritated from the aspirator, so I can only use it 3 times a day at the most now. His fever is 101, but of course there is nothing we can do but give him a little bit of infant Tylenol every 4 hours. He is absolutely miserable and can't breath and you can tell he is aching, he moans and cries and fusses. I feel so bad for him.
On a side note, weighs 16 lbs. even. That is crazy, he has gained an entire pound in two weeks!
1 comment:
I hope he his feeling much better very soon! Poor little guy!
Post a Comment