Sunday, October 26, 2008

What a surprise!

My dad is a Realtor and works every weekend, he always has an open house, or showing or listing he's writing up, something, he's a pretty busy guy and did I mention he and my mom live 2 hours away. But because of his hectic weekends we don't see him much. I got a surprise phone call at 9am this morning from him, I thought he was calling to tell me my Aunt had her baby (yes my Aunt is having a baby this week!). Nope, he sprung a visit on me and he was bringing my Grandma with him, YAY! I was so excited, he hasn't seen Weston in over a month and West has learned so much since then. Too, bad my baby was a cranky pants. Weston took a little longer than normal to warm up to Grandpa, but I'm hoping this motivates him to visit more often!

Here are a few pics from today including a couple of my mom and dad's new puppy, she's a 10 month old Yorkie that weighs around 3 lbs (the last picture cracks me up):








3 comments:

Molly Mover said...

Great pics! I love the last one. Do you think West is starting to get "stranger danger"? Obviously your dad is not a stranger, but I was wondering if my kids are starting this. We saw their 1st nanny, tara, on Sat and they both cried when she held them. Hmm...

Anonymous said...

So glad your dad could come visit. Too cute!!!

Andrea said...

Hahaha, it looks like you all had a wonderful visit together. But last pic is too funny!