1. Weston is signing more and more. His favorite is signing "Milk" which he now signs on a regular basis when he's thirsty or anytime you say milk. He also knows "hungry/food."
2. West got another bottom tooth in, that makes 7! He's been really crabby lately and now we know why.
3. Our house is on the market (we had our first showing this morning)! AND we're in the process of buying our dream home!!! Please wish us luck as our negotiations are still in progress. If you or anyone you know are interested in buying a house in Gahanna please email me or leave a comment with your email address and I can send you our MLS.
We have some exciting and busy weeks ahead! 2009 is already looking to be "our year" and I couldn't be more happy about it.
3 comments:
I SOOOO Hope the house stuff all works out!!! Good Luck!
I'm going to have to give you a call! You are moving?...probably not back to Canton, huh, :(
How long have you been teaching Weston to sign??
Yay for dream houses! Good Luck with all of that. More details please!
I have a Hooked on Baby signing kit that I had planned to start with Son at around six months. You'll have to let me know how things go for you in that department.
Post a Comment