Monday, April 21, 2008

It WAS a Growth Spurt!

Mr. Hungry Hippo over here! If he was 15 he would have eaten us out of our house.

He has been sleeping through the night since he was 8 weeks old and all of the sudden he wants to eat every 3 hours during the day AND night. I wasn't sure it was a growth spurt, but now I'm certain since he is getting up to eat at night. He is now up to 5.5 ounces every 3 hours during the day! And I decided to give him the faster flow nipple, now he downs a bottle in 5 minutes flat opposed to 20 minutes. Man, this kid can eat!

It's finally over, we got some rest last night and Hippo only woke up once and all he needed was a binkie at that point. That was rough. :)

No comments: