Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Bath Time Entertainment

West loves his baths, actually I have a hard time getting him out, he cries when I get him out after he's a complete prune. He crawls around, splashes, laughs, and chases the water down the drain.

A few new things he likes to do during a bath:
- Stand up, he's going to break his neck...I promptly sit him down, then he stands back up.
- Crawl around the bathtub and making the water splash up while he's doing it. Basically does a few laps around the tub.
- Fill up the bowl (one I use to rinse him off - I actually brought it home with me from the hospital) with water and then pour it over the side, yes so much fun for me to clean up!
- Pull at the drain lock.
- Watching the water go down the drain and try to get it as it goes down, this is so cute. And when the water is all down the drain he studies the drain while poking at it.
- Babbles at his rubber ducky, bath mat with fish on it and plastic scoop.

1 comment:

Simi said...

awww! that is very cute, makes you miss being a kid and having the simple stuff in life be entertaining and preplexing!