Sunday, November 2, 2008

YES WE CAN

History will be made on Tuesday and we wanted to be part of it. Weston was not impressed and actually fell asleep.

There are pics of our Governor, Michelle and Barak Obama. To say there were A LOT of people would be an understatement (60,000 people!). It was inspirational.

I do believe Change Is Coming.







I do have to add that we were really really far away. You can see in the 3rd picture, and that's as zoomed in as my camera would go. When we got home I cropped some of the pictures so you could see Strickland and the Obama's, that's why they are still a little out of focus.

We got there at 11am and it was already pretty packed, we did not get into the gate (those people were waiting in line since around 6am), the line to get in was wrapped around downtown, it was crazy!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I heard there were 60,000 people at the state house! Amazing.