Saturday, November 22, 2008
OSU vs UM
It was awesome! This was the first OSU vs UM game I ever went to and the first time I've ever tailgated. WHAT FUN! We literally FROZE! It was 22 degrees when we got there at 9 AM. Before we left the house Adam made me keep putting one more layer on. I had a long sleeved T-Shirt, short sleeved T-Shirt, long sleeved heavy knit shirt and an OSU hoodie...I also had on 2 pairs of socks, gloves and the signature McClelland hat that Adam's Grandma made me. My legs were the only part that were cold, I should have wore long johns. It was so exciting and fun, and the tailgating was crazy, I think it was the earliest I've ever drank beer or hard alcohol. Don't worry, we didn't take Weston, he was safe in Grandma Linda's hands.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm so glad that the rain held out for the game. That could've made things really messy!
Oh and just think, if you would've had that new buckeye hat you could've sported it at the game!!!
Post a Comment