Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Jordan!

On Saturday Weston and I decided to take a road trip while Adam was golfing with a budding. It was a pretty rainy, gray day. We went up to visit my Aunt and her new baby! We had a wonderful visit, and I had the pleasure of taking some of Jordan's newborn photos, he was just 11 days old. West wanted attention too, so my Uncle played so cute with him, they crawled around the floor and played with puppets while I took some pictures.

What a sweet little baby boy, Jordan just wanted to be cuddled and slept most of the time. Actually West and Jordan took a nap together which gave my Aunt and I some time to chat.

I'm getting some good use out of my new camera. Here are just a couple of my favs.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's too cute and you did a great job taking the pictures!

Allison said...

Those are beautiful pictures!!!

And a cute baby, of course... :D