I’m going to pick on my husband for a second. First I have to tell you how wonderful he is, he changes diapers, he takes the morning shift by getting up with W at 6:30am every morning because I’m not a morning person, he helps pick up around the house and will clean when I ask him to clean, he does the dishes, he cooks and does whatever I need help with. But I have to pick on him.
We have company sleeping over and it’s 6:30 on a Saturday morning. I hear my husband yell from the other room, “Jody, hurry, can you come in here, it’s an emergency!” Now, I’m thinking of a million things that could be wrong…W climbed out of his crib and bumped his head, W fell off of the changing table or down the stairs, maybe he threw up because that freaks the hubby out too?
I jump out of bed and sprint to W’s room to see what the matter is. There’s W on the changing table and A has his diaper open anxiously waiting for me to look inside. He says, “What’s wrong, what is this, his pee?!” I take a peek and start laughing so loud.
THE DIAPER EXPLODED! And there were those absorbent gel crystals EVERYWHERE…on the changing table, all over W, all over the floor. I’ve heard of this happening, and I knew it was bound to happen at some point knowing my son was a pee machine.
I asked A,"What did you think it was? Crystalized pee?" His reply, "Yes." Hehe, he was really scared. I swiftly grabbed W and got him into the bathtub, still giggling to myself that my husband was expecting a trip to the ER this morning. All while our guest stayed locked in her room thinking my son just had a blow out, LOL!
2 comments:
HA!! Too funny. I have never heard of that happening before, but then again, I'm so not a mom over here!
ROFLMAO!
I just spit water everywhere.
Husbands can be so funny sometimes :)
Post a Comment