Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Proud Sister

I just have to give a big 'ol shout out to my little brother. The whole family is filled with pride because..............he finally got his wings (do ya see 'em, do ya see 'em)!!!

He's been flying since he was 15, he took me on an airplane ride before a car ride, he's been waiting for his big break for a long time and he finally got it, much deserved. Now he's working at the charter airline
Vision Airlines in Las Vegas as a 1st Officer (or Right Seat which means he's second in command to the Captain)!

Did I mention I'm so proud of him! Here he is after a long first day of 8 flights:

4 comments:

Andrea said...

That's so awesome! It's such hard work to become a pilot. Congrats to him!

Anonymous said...

That is so awesome!!

D said...

How exciting! Congrats!!

Andrea said...

Because you have so many amazing qualities...

I nominate you for a sisterhood award!

Sisterhood Award