I had the opportunity to go to one of the Cavs playoff games against the Magic. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.
I got to meet Dan Gilbert (and ride in an elevator with him), the Owner of the Cav’s and the Q. I got to see flames rise from the scoreboard, watch the game from a box, I got to see LeBron throw his chalk in the air before the game and got to see the shot heard round the world…LeBron’s 3pt shot that won us the game with 1 sec to go!
One sec left in the game, we’re down by two and people are filing out of the arena assuming we just lost the game. The Cav’s call a time-out. Time-out is over, what could we possibly accomplish in 1 sec? The ball gets passed to LeBron, he shoots and the entire arena goes into a hush...he scores and the place EXPLODED! It was incredible! What a game.
1 comment:
TOTALLY 100% Jealous! I wish they had been able to hang on though :(
Post a Comment