Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all of my mommy friends and family! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

We had a jam packed weekend as usual...

Friday: W's daycare had Muffin's With Mom in the morning, it was cute, I got a Muffin, juice box, bracelet that W made (with I'm sure the help of his teachers) and a little photo book of W pics that photojournalisticly (is that even a word?) led me through his day a daycare, very cute. Then Date Night, Adam and I went shopping, had some dinner at Bar Louis and saw the new Star Trek movie (which was awesome by the way) all sans baby...thanks Mom!

Saturday: Got my hair highlighted, some more shopping, a Birthday Party (Happy Birthday to Jake!), and an art show. Adam's college roommate, Eddie, just received his Master's from OSU and all of the Master students had a huge art show to show off what they have accomplished. We had a great time and got to see some wonderful old friends, namely my old college roommate and Adam's old college roomy whom are actually dating each other. Another piece of trivia: Eddie was with Adam the night Adam and I met!

Sunday: Mother's Day started off with breakfast in bed, yum pancakes. Then the 3 of us went outside to check out my present, a new Fire Pit, I was elated until we figured out that we had locked ourselves out of the house. Adam found a window that was unlocked and had to break the screen to get in, all while Weston thought it was hysterical to see Daddy climbing through a window and was belly laughing so hard he was snorting. We got back inside and got ready to go out. We went to a Columbus Clippers game and got to marvel at the brand spanking new stadium, it's beautiful! West was a champ and clapped practically the whole time we were there, well, that's what everyone else was doing so he thought he would just follow suit.

Just another weekend in the H household!

Here's what my new Fire Pit looks like (A even got a cover for it):

No comments: