Friday, January 16, 2009

Daycare just called...

West crawled out of his cast! What?!?!

I noticed that his cast was getting loose last night, we could almost see the back of his knee. But we thought maybe it was just the time of day because it looked a little better this morning. Adam and I have been emailing back and forth today about whether or not we'll wait until we go in for his 1 year appointment next week or make an appointment earlier with the Orthopedic Doc. I guess the decision was made for us. Adam is on his way to get West and he's getting a new cast set at 3 today. Adam has requested that he pick the color this time.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Love the layout, is that new!?!?!

Bummer about the cast! Hopefully this new one will last a little longer!

crrv said...

Whoa! That is one active little boy!