Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My Goofy Friends

A couple of weeks ago I had some friends over to the house, after a few drinks I broke out "ME". Then my friends decided it was so hysterical it warranted some photo taking. I wondered when and if these photos would surface.

Fast forward to today. I haven't been on a chat board I frequent lately. When I am on it I can't see anyone's signature pictures, including my own. A friend mentioned today that she loved my new signature picture, I was like...what new siggy pic, I don't have a new picture?!?!?! I get over there and can see someone has added some code to my siggy and had no idea what it was so I nervously deleted it thinking it could be something obscene.
I get on the chat board and some girls have paged me asking me about "The Day In The Life Of Jody." I about lost it...then did I realize what my signature was changed to by a good friend who is an Admin for our board. I was rolling all day, then I found out she changed it days ago!!! Which makes it even funnier to me. I didn't even know and the whole board was laughing all the while. Erin and I are pretty good friends, so she knew I would think it was the funniest thing on the planet. I just adore her and her sense of humor!

The whole this is just hilarious! Here is my new siggy pic:


Oh, and for any of you wondering why I might have such a magnificant life size cardboard cutout of myself. You can thank my Grandma for getting it for me as sort of a joke for my College Graduation party. I have tried to throw it away numerous time, but my loving husband who thinks it the funniest thing will not let me get rid of it. So, it has moved with me 5 times! Yeah, I know, your just jealous, you wish you had one too! LOL!

No comments: