We got snow! And West enjoyed it for the first time EVER and he LOVES it! He didn't want to come in, I brought him in and he immediately started complaining and once I put him down he headed for the door. I wish he was older, we were only outside for about 5 minutes. He squealed with delight, laughed, crawled around and kept getting his hands out of his snowsuit to touch the weird ice cold substance. He was in awe and couldn't keep his eyes off of it, not even for the camera!




7 comments:
cute cute cute, jody!
Adorable winter pictures!! I love the ones of you holding him!
I'm so glad that everything is going well with his leg! And how absolutely adorable is the picture of you throwing him in the air?!?
Too cute as usual! So glad his leg is healing quickly.
Lime green isn't too bad... Funny how you did blue and your dh did green though! :)
I love these pictures! The last one is my favorite because you can just see the excitement in his face! So cute!
Heh, I can't bring myself to take my son out in the snow, yet. Maybe when it gets warm enough that it is starting to melt...
And definitely after this stupid cold is going away.
Or maybe...next year. ;)
Great pics.
Those are fantastic pics- especially the last one. It is so full of joy!
Post a Comment